They say opposites attract and the same is true for colours in that colours opposite each other on the colour wheel complement each other. Apply this logic to eyes and the colours opposite your eye colour on the wheel will compliment your eyes and make the colour of your eyes really stand out. As you can see on the colour wheel below reds and purples will make the green of my eyes pop. For blue eyes reds, browns and golds will work and on brown eyes greens, blues and purples.
1. MAC Satin Taupe in outer corner and crease
2. MAC Nocturnelle on the centre of the lid
3. MAC Pink Freeze in inner corner of lid
4. Smashbox Limitless eyeliner in Black Violet
5. MAC Parfait Amour lined over the Black Violet eye liner.
6. L’Oreal 4D Mascara.
So there you have a purple eye look to bring out green eyes. What eye shadows do you use to bring out the colour of your eyes?